Question Banks on the Library Web Page (July, 2021)
Several e-resources on the library portal have built-in questions and question banks you can use to sharpen your skills and test your knowledge. Click on the link below to watch a short video that shows which resources have question banks, how to register, if necessary, and how to use them.
New Features in Cochrane Library (May, 2021)
- All search results with Cochrane reviews now include linked PICOs (Population, Intervention Comparison Outcome) vocabulary terms.
- Select "Show PICOS" from Cochrane Library search results and click on any term to find Cochrane reviews with the same PICOs.
- Version history table that provides details of updates made to a review since it was first published
- Header of a review has been updated to better reflect the source of the article and any updates to the review
- CRGs are now listed in Spanish when viewed on the Biblioteca Cochrane
- Updates have been made to the Search and Search Manager tabs to improve user experience.