Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Visit American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine online at www.aucmed.edu.
© 2016 American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. All rights reserved. Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program can be found at http://www.aucmed.edu/gainful-employment.
Submit a Question / Schedule An Appointment
Study Room Rules
- ROOM BOOKINGS ARE LIMITED TO 300 MINUTES (5hours) PER DAY
- ROOM BOOKINGS EVERY OTHER HALF HOUR WILL BE CANCELED.
- CONSECUTIVE ROOM BOOKINGS SEPARATED BY 30 MINUTES WILL BE CANCELED.
- YOU MUST VACATE THE STUDY ROOM AT THE END OF YOUR RESERVED TIME
- STUDY GROUPS MAY RESERVE CONSECUTIVE TIME SLOTS AS LONG AS EACH RESERVATION IS DONE BY A DIFFERENT STUDENT WITH A VERIFIED EMAIL ADDRESS
- ONLY EMAILS ENDING IN 'AUCMED.EDU' CAN BE USED TO RESERVE A ROOM
- YOU MUST CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION BY EMAIL WITHIN 15 MINUTES OR IT WILL BE CANCELED.
- NAME ON THE RESERVATION MUST MATCH THE NAME ON THE ID LEFT AT THE DESK
- YOU MUST PRESENT YOURSELF WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF YOUR RESERVATION OR YOUR RESERVATION WILL BE CANCELED.
- ERASE THE WHITEBOARD WHEN YOU LEAVE
- LOCK THE DOOR WHEN YOU LEAVE
- RETURN KEYS AND SUPPLIES TO THE LIBRARY BY 10:50 pm.
- IDs WILL BE SENT TO THE DEAN OF STUDENT AFFAIRS IF KEY AND SUPPLIES ARE NOT RETURNED BY 10:50pm.
- ITEMS LEFT IN THE ROOMS CAN BE RETRIEVED AT SECURITY
- LEAVE THE ROOM AS YOU FOUND IT
Click HERE for a list of other places to study on campus